Oh good god, yes!
Rice Krispie treats. Need I say more?
This has become my go-to option when I need a quick and tasty treat to share with a group. Rice Krispie treats are always a crowd pleaser. It’s a little disheartening because they’re so easy to make and yet so delicious. To amp them up a little I try to mix in some interesting ingredients. Just so it looks like I put some effort into the situation. This time I went with coconut, almonds, and white chocolate chips. A winning combination.
Coconut Almond White Chocolate Chip Rice Krispie Treats
Yields approximately 18 muffin cup portions
- 1/2 stick of butter (4 Tbs)
- slash of vanilla extract
- 1 16 oz bag of mini marshmallows (slightly bigger then the standard 10 oz bag)
- 6 cups Rice Krispies (or generic equivalent)
- 1 packed cup of coconut flakes
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 10- 12 oz white chocolate…
View original post 140 more words